The Me 262 is a very popular aircraft modelling subject and our much expanded Second Edition goes some way towards unpicking the bewildering choices of variants and schemes that apply to the type.
The modelling map of the Me 262 has changed considerably over the past ten years so this title is a new book – rewritten completely redesigned and expanded from the First Edition containing at 208 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Luftwaffe enthusiast should be without.
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 10+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and updated modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz
- Specially commissioned extensive full kit builds by Libor Jekl & Steve A. Evans
- New specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
- Bonus set of 1/48 scale plans not available with the first edition