The Messerschmitt Bf 109 is one of the most popular aircraft modelling subjects around.
This book goes some way towards unpicking the bewildering choices of variants and schemes available. This second volume follows the first volume covering the early versions published in 2013.
This eleventh book in our much-acclaimed series contains 240 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Bf 109 enthusiast should be without.
The Bf 109 – Late Series contains:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Wojciech Sankowski
- Fold-out 1/48th scale plans by Jacek Jackiewicz
- Specially commissioned full kit builds by Libor Jekl, Steve A. Evans and Dani Zamarbide
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher